You've watched webinar after webinar. You've both the courses. You've watched more videos and read more books, but there is still something holding you back from being the successful entrepreneur you've dreamed of being.
It's Not Your Fault! Success is a combination of two things: Mindset & Mechanics.
You should only be spending 20% of your time on the Mechanics of how to build and scale your business. The other 80% of your time should be spent on your Mindset. This is why we created the Mindset Preset Strategy. By using cognitive priming techniques, we teach you how to "believe things will happen, first, so you will see the results happen." This is completely opposite of other programs.
You see, there is no "one-size-fits-all" program and no "magic bullet" to growing your business, as others are telling you. You need to develop a solid foundation, first. You need to get rid of all of your blocks and barriers that will be getting in the way of your success.
This is why we get outstanding results and other programs don't. If you did the work and haven't succeeded in other programs, it's probably not your fault. Many entrepreneurs get stuck in the loop of the doom, doing the same things that aren't working, over and over again. This usually occurs when you are trying to find the "shiny new object," technique or strategy to use.
If I give you the BEST strategies in the world, there is still a chance that you will fail IF you don't have the strong mindset to follow.
Mindset isn't just positive affirmations and relaxation techniques. Most entrepreneurs say "I know all about mindset, I don't need that." But, in the next breath they are saying, "I can't charge more" or "I don't have enough time" or "I'm not getting results" or "My business isn't where I want it to be and I'm stuck." All of these things have to do with one thing: MINDSET.
Mindset Preset is about developing the habits and rituals that high-performers use. It's about figuring out your attitudes, behaviors and beliefs and living a value-based life, and SO much more.
We understand the fluid nature of coaching makes it inherently difficult to pin down to results, and therefore makes it hard to follow the traditional business building advice and mechanics. Therefore, we use unique strategies to help you grow your business.
Another challenge that coaches have is that, for the most part, they operate in isolation. Without regular feedback it can also be easy to fall into bad habits, or blame themselves when client results do not meet expectations. Click to learn about our peer advisory